Difficult to make a choice for your new Electric heater? We wrote this special buying guide Electric heater to help you, with the TOP10 of the best sales of the moment, tests, opinions… As in all our buying guides, we have done our best to help you choose the best Electric Heater!
Our selection of electric heaters
|1||Delonghi TRRS0920 Radias Radiateur bain d'huile||80,74 €||See the offer|
|2||Rowenta CO3035F1 Radiateur Chauffage Convecteur Électrique Vectissimo Turbo Chauffe Rapide 2...||84,91 € 67,70 €||See the offer|
|3||Cayenne NELIA10 NELIA Radiateur à inertie, 1000 W, Blanc Brillant||199,00 € 99,00 €||See the offer|
Electric heater buying guide
Are you looking for THE ideal heating solution to optimize the interior comfort of your home? Turn to the electric heater. With the wide range of electric heating transmitters available on the market, it is not always easy to find your way around. Type of diffusion, power or surface area of ??the destination room, several parameters must be considered in your comparison to define the best device adapted to your needs.
About the electric heater
This is a device with a heating body equipped with one or more resistors. These elements are designed to emit heat which will be restored through its facade. Unlike radiant heaters and electric convector heaters, the heat diffused is both soft and homogeneous. It comes in a multitude of models, each with its own specificities. The choice is to be made according to the dimensions and the number of visitors to the room in which it will be installed.
The different types of electric heaters
There are four main types of electric heaters.
The radiant panel heater
It is composed of an aluminum plate incorporating a halogen device or a resistor whose main function is to ensure instant heat diffusion. To do this, it uses the infrared radiation process. The people in the room feel the heat as if they were in the sun. The radiant heater allows an immediate and uniform rise in temperature. However, once the device is turned off, the radiant heat quickly disappears due to the low thermal inertia.
The dry inertia radiator
It incorporates a resistance designed to slowly diffuse heat. Its heating core is made of cast iron and ceramic or soapstone (a volcanic stone). Unlike radiant panel radiators, dry inertia radiators continue to restore heat sustainably once at a stop. To save energy, it is possible to activate this heating system at night, when the tariff is reduced, to accumulate heat.
The fluid inertia radiator
Like the previous models, the electric radiators with fluid inertia are crossed by a resistance intended to heat the coolant (oil or glycol). The latter circulates through all the ducts of the device and diffuses gentle heat quickly throughout the room. Appreciated for its environmentally friendly nature, this type of inertial heating benefits from a relatively high heat storage capacity. It is for this reason that it can be used as central heating.
The gentle heat radiator
Combining a radiant facade with a heating core, this system is also known as " double heating core "Providing a rapid rise in temperature, the heat it provides spreads throughout the room in a durable and uniform manner for optimal thermal comfort. Incorporating a thermostat that can be adjusted to within 0.5 ° C, this type of device uses less energy. Recent models offer innovative features such as remote control and the intelligent piloting system.
In addition to the temperature rise time varying according to the type of diffusion, certain parameters must be taken into account in order to choose the right heating.
This criterion is to be defined according to the area of ??the room in which it will be installed.
- Less than 750 Watts for a piece of less than 10 m²
- Between 750 and 1000 Watts for a piece of 10 to 15 m²
- Between 1,000 and 1,500 Watts for a piece of 15 to 20 m²
- Between 1,500 and 2,000 Watts for a piece of 20 to 30 m²
- Between 2,000 and 3,000 Watts for a piece of 30 to 40 m²
It is to be determined according to your personal preferences and the finishing touch you want to bring to the room.
- The vertical radiator saves floor space
- The horizontal radiator is the most common model
- Particularly aesthetic, the baseboard radiator finds its place under a window
- Compact, the low radiator is appreciated for its discreet character
- Also known for its great discretion, the square radiator easily integrates into the decoration of the room
You have the choice between a large number of features, namely:
- The remote control function via your Smartphone by opting for a connected radiator, perfect for optimally reducing your energy bill
- Remote temperature adjustment by choosing a remote-controlled radiator to better control your electricity consumption
- The possibility of start delayed if you turn to a programmable radiator
- Automatic start-up for electric heaters with proximity sensors and presence detectors
Dernière mise à jour : 2020-11-30 02:34:54